로고

해피락
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

The Reasons Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Everyone's Passion In …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Elvin Kirklin
    댓글 0건 조회 26회 작성일 24-04-06 06:53

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngThieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost immobiliser installers near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send an instant message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market range rover evoque autowatch ghost installers birmingham installer (https://te.legra.ph) can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to a cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It's easy to conceal and hide, range rover evoque ghost Installer so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection, as well as an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.